At Adapt for Life each child will have an Applied Behavior Analysis treatment package created by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). After the BCBA completes an extensive evaluation, the BCBA will create an individualized treatment plan that will best fit the needs of your child. Your child will receive 1:1 therapy along with ongoing analysis of their progress to ensure that they continue to learn and succeed.
Adapt for Life’s services include:
• Child Behavior Assessments: We use both formal and informal assessments and observations to make the most effective interventions for your child.
• Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy: We use evidence-based practices to assess how your child behaves in his/her environment. Then we work to help them learn new behaviors.
• Individualized Services: We create individualized programs for your child based on their current needs including social skills training, vocational training, and independent living skills.
• Behavioral Consulting: We provide behavioral consulting to parents, schools, hospitals, vocational centers, and many other places.
• Parent Training: We provide ongoing parent training in the home setting as well as at our center. This ensures that your child continues to thrive and use learned skills across all environments.